Finn T-60 Hydro Seeder
The FINN T60 Series II is the ideal 600 gallon HydroSeeder
for the landscaper or contractor that requires a fast and economical solution
for seeding jobs. With coverage up to 7200 square feel per load you don’t
have to settle for less than proven and reliable FINN quality to tackle
a wide range of demanding hydroseeding applications.
Features & Benefits
- Top designed 600 gallon capacity steel tank that covers up to 7200
square feet per load with seed, fertilizer and mulch in one simple step
- Clean, operator friendly design with a low machine profile allowing
for easy material loading and excellent stability
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle
agitation and liquid recirculation with convenient operator controls
at both the front and rear of the unit
- Large toolbox in the hitch perfect for storing hose and nozzles
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft
clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic
- Pump configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure
- Discharge distance up to 90 feet from end of the tower
Who Uses The T60 HydroSeeder?
The T60 HydroSeeder is perfect for the small to mid-size hydroseeding
projects on residential and commercial properties, sports fields, apartment
and condominium complexes, golf courses, parks and more.
With the versatile T60 you can do professional quality hydroseeding,
fiber mulching, fertilizing, straw tacking, foliar feeding, dust control,
remote watering and a number of applications efficiently and cost effectively.
The T60 HydroSeeder readily doubles as a first response firefighter, portable
wash-down rig or mini water carrier. It also has the power to mix and
apply a wide variety of liquid, powdered and solid consumables for landscape,
soil building, erosion control, cleaning, and industrial uses.
detailed specifications, click here
For model comparison
chart, click here